The Coronavirus outbreak is real. The number of Coronavirus cases in India rose to 41 on Monday, March 9th, when a three-year-old in Kerala and a 63-year-old woman in Jammu and Kashmir tested positive for the Covid-19 virus. On Sunday, five people from Kerala: a couple and their son who had returned from Italy on February 29th along with two of their relatives – also tested positive for the novel coronavirus. It’s also worth noting that out of the 41 persons found positive for Covid-19 in India, 16 are Italian nationals who were touring in the state of Rajasthan.
If you’re worried about getting infected with Coronavirus, we recommend this mask: OxyBreath Pro. It’s available at a 50% discount only for today. Buy 2 OxyBreath Pro, and GET 1 FREE (2,417 ₹/each). If you have a family and you care about protecting all of them from this deadly virus, I highly recommend buying this mask that guarantees protection against Covid-19.
Here are some latest updates regarding Coronavirus:
- First confirmed case reported in Jammu and Kashmir: A 63-year-old woman who had travelled to Iran tested positive for coronavirus, making her the first confirmed case in Jammu and Kashmir. 400 people under surveillance in J&K.
- In Assam, at least 400 people have been quarantined after they reportedly came in contact with a tested-positive American tourist who had recently traveled through the state.
- In Tamil Nadu, 27 people who came into contact with a 45-year-old coronavirus patient have been placed under surveillance.
- In Maharashtra, 258, who were previously under watch have been discharged, while 15 others are still under observation.
- A total of 52 laboratories have been made functional for testing samples across India. At Delhi airport, 1,40,603 air passengers have been screened and put on surveillance so far.
- Saudi Arabia bans travel to, from nine countries: 4 new cases, including an American arrival who visited Italy and the Philippines prior, have been reported of testing positive; leading to a travel ban to and from those nations, including United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait and Egypt.
- Over 7,300 coronavirus cases registered in South Korea, death toll climbs to 51. A total of 248 new coronavirus cases and one new death were registered in the country in the past 24 hours.
- Italy Coronavirus death toll shoots up by 133 in a day: Italy’s death toll from the new coronavirus shot up by 133 to 366 Sunday while the number of infections rose by a single-day record of 1,492 to hit 7,375. Italy has recorded the most deaths of any country outside China and the second-most COVID-19 infections in the world. The majority of the deaths were in the Lombardy region in northern Italy.